'Pretty Little Liars' Star Troian Bellisario Not Returning After Season 7?

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Troian Bellisario
(Photo : Getty Images/Theo Wargo) Will "Pretty Little Liars" season 7 be Troian Bellisario's last season on the show?

"Pretty Little Liars" season 7 is already in the works, although fans will still have to wait several months before seeing Lucy Hale, Ashely Benson, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell back in action.

While the show hasn't even aired yet, some fans have already started to think ahead to a probable eighth season. It is still too early to tell if there would be the eighth season but the idea of having all the girls together for another run is something fans are eager to see.

In an interview with Wetpaint, a couple of Rosewood Liars shared what they think about being on the show for the eighth year.

"Absolutely. Of course," Mitchell said when asked if she would return.

Bellisario, on the other hand, was a bit apprehensive.

"I don't know," she said. "I think that that would be a big question. I think, in my mind, I'm very happy with the resolution of season 7, and I think that a lot of people are. And it's the beginning of the end. I don't know why, but I've always felt that continuing something just for the sake of continuing it when you've already reached the climax is not healthy for the story; it's not healthy for the characters, and it's sort of, like, maybe the results are just not the best."

Related: 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Troian Bellisario Talks Spencer, Freeform Show's 5-Year Time Jump

The actress did backtrack a bit and said she doesn't really know what the future holds for the series, so it's too early to answer whether or not she would return for another season after the upcoming one.

Bellisario previously shared her thoughts about the prospect of leaving the series and trying out new things.

In an interview with MTV, the actress said: "I am so excited to see what's in store for me, and then at the same time, I know that I'm going to be freshly out of my 20s, and for the first time in my life, since I left college, unemployed."

Catch Bellisario on "Pretty Little Liars" while you still can. The seventh season will start filming in June.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 10, 2016 09:55 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83319/20160410/pretty-little-liars-star-troian-bellisario-not-returning-after-season-7.htm

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

‘The 100’: 5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About Clarke Griffin Actress Eliza Taylor

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel