'Real Housewives Of Dallas' Spoilers: Cary Deuber Teases Feud With LeeAnn Locken [EXCLUSIVE]

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Cary Deuber
(Photo : Peter Svenson) "The Real Housewives of Dallas" star Cary Deuber reveals some season 1 drama between her castmates, in part 2 of her exclusive interview with Fashion & Style!

A new Bravo Housewife is spilling some cast secrets.

During part 1 of Fashion & Style's exclusive interview with Cary Deuber, "The Real Housewives of Dallas" star opened up to fans about her life and her decision to join the latest installment of the Bravo franchise.

In part 2 of the interview, Cary gave a background of her relationships with the rest of the ladies and even revealed one co-star she does not consider a close friend.

Check out part 2 of our exclusive interview with Cary Deuber below!

What were your relationships with the other women like, before filming of "RHOD" began?

"I had a great relationship with Stephanie [Hollman]. I knew her through the charity world and she was/is such a kind soul. I also knew LeeAnne [Locken] through charity but we didn't really run in the same circles. We would say hello at events but outside of that, there wasn't a friendship. I met Brandi [Redmond] through Stephanie and loved her immediately. I met Tiffany [Hendra] through LeeAnne but we did not know each other prior to the show."

In the first trailer of "RHOD," you seem to get in a little tiff with castmate LeeAnn Locken. Can you tell us anything about this fight, or what your relationship with LeeAnn is like today?

"I think we will all have to wait and see how it plays out. There are a lot of ups and downs during this season. However, I would not call her a close friend right now."

Can you tease anything about some other drama that goes down during the first season?

"I feel like I gained a lot of friendships during this season however there was some drama. I hate unnecessary drama. It makes me crazy and I tend to push people like that away from me. I build a wall and don't give them much of a chance once I identify that type of behavior."

What would you say makes "RHOD" different from the other "Real Housewives" cities?

"I think we are hilarious! Very strong, bold and witty. [I] also think that most of us are very relatable and down to earth women."

What is something you hope viewers learn about you from watching "RHOD?"

"I hope they see that I am a working mom that is just trying to keep all of the balls in the air. I don't have time for bulls**t and I don't put up with it. I love positive people and that is what I hope I portray."

Check back soon for more of our exclusive interview with Cary Deuber, and be sure to catch her on "The Real Housewives of Dallas," which premieres Monday, Apr. 11, at 10 p.m. EST on Bravo.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 11, 2016 02:10 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83331/20160411/real-housewives-of-dallas-spoilers-cary-deuber-teases-feud-leeann-locken-exclusive.htm

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

‘The 100’: 5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About Clarke Griffin Actress Eliza Taylor

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel