'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Mimi Faust Gushes Over New Girlfriend Chris Gould [VIDEO]

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Mimi Faust
(Photo : Getty/Frederick M. Brown) "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" star Mimi Faust gushes over her new girlfriend Chris Gould.

Stevie J and other critics of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" star Mimi Faust may have a mouthful to say about her blossoming romance with Chris Gould, but the VH1 reality star seems to be completely unfazed by the haters.

In a newly released VH1 video, Mimi can't stop gushing over her new girlfriend, and she revealed just what it was about Chris that attracted her in the first place.

"So I met Chris through a mutual friend, and I mean upon meeting I was just very smitten with Chris. Instantly, I don't know, I was just intrigued. I'm very attracted to her smile and her intellect. When Chris smiles she has this little crooked tooth. I call it a can opener. It's so cute. I love her smile," Mimi said. "And it would have to be her intellect. She's so smart. I mean smart. I'm older than Chris, but I would just sit there and listen and she would just tell me stuff. That's what really did it for me, the conversation."

Although Chris admitted that she already knew about Mimi's past and her infamous sex tape with ex-boyfriend Nikko London, the couple isn't letting Mimi's dirty laundry get in the way of their relationship. According to Mimi, after having a heart-to-heart about her past with Chris in the earlier stages of their relationship, their bond has only deepened.

"Chris definitely knew about my past...knew about Stevie, Nikko, the sex tape, all that drama. But it took a while before we actually sat down and discussed that. But once we started talking she was like, 'I felt like I've known you before. I felt like I already knew you.' I don't know. It's just a deeper connection. I still can't explain it," Mimi said.

As for those who have nothing but negative things to say about Mimi's new relationship, the LHHATL star only had one thing to say: "I like what I like."

"If I like someone -- I meet them, I like them -- that's just what it is. So I'm doing what I want to do, and I really don't understand why everybody has an issue with it," Mimi said. "I had experiences in the past with Stevie, but this was my first girl relationship. I'm not saying I'm this or that, I'm gay or straight. At this point in my life I'm really not worried about being defined."

As long as Mimi's happy, we're happy.

What do you think about Mimi's new relationship? Sound off in the comments section below.


SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 11, 2016 02:50 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83369/20160411/love-hip-hop-atlanta-star-mimi-faust-gushes-over-new-girlfriend-chris-gould-video.htm

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

‘The 100’: 5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About Clarke Griffin Actress Eliza Taylor

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center