'Tour Group' Cast Exclusive: Michelle Harvey Talks New Bravo Series, Brandi Glanville Feud

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Michelle Harvey
(Photo : Instagram/Michelle Harvey) Michelle Harvey discusses her new Bravo show, "Tour Group," in part 1 of her exclusive interview with Fashion & Style. She also talks about her feud with Brandi Glanville.

Bravo is about to take viewers on the experience of a lifetime.

In Bravo's new docu-series "Tour Group," 10 strangers will be jet setted around the globe to explore parts of the world they have never seen before. They will have to adapt to new cultures and new ways of life.

Fashion & Style recently spoke with one of the stars of the show, Michelle Harvey, for an exclusive intervew, where she opened up about her experience on the show and revealed which "Real Housewife" she has beef with.

Check out part 1 of our interview with Michelle Harvey below!

Fashion & Style: What was the process like landing a role on Bravo's new luxury travel docu-series "Tour Group"?

Michelle Harvey: "I was in involved in a reality pilot called 'Model Behaviors,' shot by Endomol. Kristen Taekman of 'RHONY,' Jennifer Gemenez of 'Sober House' and Brandi Glanville of 'RHOBH' were some of my close friends and cast mates. I was in Bravo's casting system after that. I was then one of the first people cast for 'Tour Group.' I had several rounds of Skype interviews, then heard nothing for about a year. The first week of November 2014 I was officially asked to be a cast member. We embarked on our journey April 2015."

What is the most difficult part of participating on a travel series with ten strangers? What's the most exciting part?

"The most difficult part of the trip was not having my son with me. Tanner and I Skyped almost every day of the six week journey! I also spent my very first Mother's Day without my own mother who passed away, unexpectedly, seven months before our journey began. It was also the only Mother's Day I'll ever spend without Tanner. Needless to say, it was a difficult day on the road!

The most exciting part was, by far, seeing all the animals in Kenya and the mountain Gorillas in Rwanda! I'll never forget those experiences!"

Is there anything you learned about yourself during this experience? If so, what was it?

"I learned that experiences are what you make of them. Also, [I've learned] not to let other people affect your 'journey' both on the trip and in life. Don't give your 'power' away!"

Without giving too much away, what can we expect in "Tour Group"?

"I felt that some of the travelers were 'putting on a show,' so you can tune in to see how that plays out with the other travelers. Also, every country brings new and amazing adventures for everyone to tune into and see. Lots of laughs, some tears, friendships made and some broken."

Your former friend Brand Glanville was on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." What have you learned from your fallout with her?

"I was devastated by her betrayal. She, sadly and ironically, did almost exactly to me what LeAnn did to her, but I was not a stranger as LeAnn was. I was her best friend. I learned that when weak people make choices they're usually for themselves. I chose to put my son ahead of my anger towards his father and repair my co-parenting relationship with him. We are now stronger and closer than ever. Ironically, it's because of the way I handled the situation. Darin saw how gracious and strong I was and apologized for his part in it. I am beyond content with how it all ended up. I have my family and I know who my real friends are."

If you could go back, would you attempt to resolve any issues with Brandi, or are you content with how things are now between you two?

"You cannot fix something with someone with that level of 'broken!'"

There was a conflict between you and a cast mate over a "hamburger" comment he made in the first episode of "Tour Group." Will there be more conflicts to come in the upcoming episodes?

"Oh yes. Brandon, our Harvard graduate tour guide, calls me the worst word you can possible call a woman. I'll leave it at that!!"

Is there any other information you want fans to know about?

"I'm working on a new show based on my crazy, fun career in celebrity men's grooming. Stay tuned."

Check back soon for more of our interview with Michelle Harvey, and be sure to catch her on "Tour Group," which returns Tuesday, May 10, at 10 p.m. on Bravo.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 09, 2016 02:00 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83152/20160409/tour-group-cast-exclusive-michelle-harvey-talks-new-bravo-series-brandi-glanville-feud.htm

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

‘The 100’: 5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About Clarke Griffin Actress Eliza Taylor