'Black Ink Crew' Season 4 Episode 2 Spoilers: Puma's 'Mr. Mom' For Daughter Tamia [VIDEO]

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Puma on "Black Ink Crew"
(Photo : Facebook/Black Ink Crew) "Back Ink Crew" season 2 spoilers: Puma steps up to the plate and becomes "Mr. Mom" on episode two.

Puma has been trying to turn his life around for the better so far on "Black Ink Crew" season four, and he's going to show his family just how much they mean to him when he gets a new tattoo of his daughter Tamia on the upcoming episode.

Last season, Puma's wife Quani decided to leave with their daughter in lieu of a better life down south. After much convincing from Puma, she finally decided to come back to the Big Apple on one condition: Puma had to promise that things wouldn't be as dramatic or drastic as they were before she left.

The Art2Ink owner is planning on keeping his promise, and he's starting by stepping up to his daddy duties and taking care of his daughter while Quani works her 9 to 5 job.

"When I got Quani to finally come back to New York, I promised her that things would change. Right now motherf**king things are changing, 'cause I am taking more of the position of being the parent," Puma said to green room cameras in the episode two sneak peek. "So I am Mr. Mom. I think."

While he's certainly got his work cut out for him chasing after his adorable toddler all day, Puma is steadfast on his mission to be a better father to his daughter than his father was to him. So he decides to "dedicate a little bit of pain" to his daughter by getting a portrait tattoo of Tamia.

In the clip, Puma offers up some fatherly advice to his new employee and new dad Naam while prepping for his new artwork.

"I just had a little girl recently. What can you tell me about being a father?" Naam asked.

"The main this is that you just never want your daughter to see or to feel like she's not wanted. You know what I mean? I don't want her to ever go through what I went through as a kid, 'cause I've been in that situation where I felt like I wasn't wanted," Puma replied. "Going from one aunt's house to another aunt's house...that s**t's not a good feeling."

"This shop is mainly for my daughter. I'd rather struggle a thousand times over than let my daughter struggle," he continued.

Puma's priorities have certainly changed for the better. Here's to hoping he can keep up the positive improvements and keep Quani in New York.

Don't miss "Black Ink Crew" on Monday nights at 9 p.m. on VH1.

Check out the episode two sneak peek below.

COPY EMBED CODE

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 08, 2016 03:46 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83295/20160408/black-ink-crew-season-4-episode-2-spoilers-pumas-mr-mom-daughter-tamia-video.htm

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

‘The 100’: 5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About Clarke Griffin Actress Eliza Taylor