SPOOF: Mary J. Blige's Burger King Commercial



I knew this was coming...

 If you haven't seen the original video and aren't familiar with the backlash that Mary received  you will definitely need to watch the below original video in order to get the spoof...



source: THG

I wasn't offended at all by the video, I found it to be quite hilarious. Many African Americans felt that Mary shouldn't have been on top of a table shucking and jiving for fried chicken but I didn't see it that way. The bad part to me was that she was reduced to some low budget shit like this.

The spoof!!



Hilarious!!! I could have done without the slave scene but nonetheless this was hilarious...did you catch the brothers stepping?! The cliche's were on point!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center