Song Of The Day!!

Hopefully your Monday is starting off well...



So I watched Superbowl XLVI  last night (with the least bit of anticipation) and  it was okay but much to my surprise the biggest ordeal seemed to be Madonna's performance. I automatically threw shade for all the shade Madge threw at my beloved Janet Jackson before the game so her performance was null and void to me. But in some effort to show I have some respect, I will post Madge's performance as well as one of my favorites jams by her...she's 53, being able to twist and shout deserves the least bit of respect.




check out Nicki! No matter how well Madonna did this screams big deal for Nick...get it gurl!!


Enjoy your day loves!!


aww hell...let's throw some shade at Xtina!! Kelly nailed the National Anthem!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center