Lil Wayne Signs With Cash Money...Again.



Was I the only one under the impression that whatever executive role Lil Wayne played at Cash Money he was NOT required to sign deals anymore? Well Lil Wayne has signed on to do 4 more albums with his label with of his next album being love songs.

Take a looksee at some footage of Wayne speaking on his future projects while I get caught up on how the music industry works...




"Everybody knows I came into the game at 11 years old with Cash Money Records, before we even had a major deal," Wayne said. "We signed a deal in I don't remember when, and I been with Cash Money ever since. So if you're looking for integrity, I am the definition. If you're looking for a person that's gonna stay down, I am the definition. If you're looking for loyalty, I am just that." 
Source: MTV

Let me just say I love Wayne as an artist but something about listening to his version love songs makes me fear for my uterus...the boy is potent.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center