Kim Zolciak's Possible Comebacks On The Reunion Show



My greatest disappointments in reality television a;ways come when a good come back is missed. You know, when someone clearly beneath another person or a person that has no room to talk talks shit to someone else and that someone else can't quite defend themselves...well that's what I mean. Some of these situations have caused me to stop watching shows, I get too involved and last night's  second installment of the three part reunion of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was no different.



I have a few retorts Kim could have flung Marlo Hampton's way...

Kim: Holla at me when you're apart of the cast?You're a virgin who can't drive.
Kim: You're calling me a whore for being with ONE married man yet you're a known prostitute?
Kim: You f**k for hair and shoes, bitch!
Kim: You and your three strikes need to STFU.
Kim: What's your occupation? label whore?
Kim: Don't spend too much of your "recurring role" limited couch time focused on me. I have showssssssssss you need a rolllllllllllle.  
Kim: No need to come for my spot, I'm sure my spin off will spin into a series!

ahahaaaaa maybe I'm not as good at this as I thought...I think painting Marlo as a prostitute recurring role would do the trick, you got any?

BTW, I had a few comebacks that Sheree could have hit Nene with but Nene reprimanded her so effortlessly it wasn't even worth the post...she lost before her first stutter.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center