Rihanna at Coachella 2012

Before I saw these pics in their entirety I figured Rihanna and Katy Perry were high. Who knew Rihanna would prove me correct...check Rih Rih out at the 2012 Coachella Festival in California where she performed this weekend.



This poor dude whose shoulders she is resting and smoking on deserves a raise.

I see Bad Boy's Capricorn Clark  in very close proximity of Rih and Katy...



To look at these pics one would assume they are having a ball but this isn't my type of fun...I hope all fairs well for Rihanna.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center