The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Preview

I'm going to need some anointing after watching this mess...my goodnis!!!





"what's your status at the bank?" 



This THREE part reunion looks as if it will fair well on the entertainment scale but I am sure some of these ladies left with bruised egos and sweat stains. I see Kandi gave Marlo a much needed, and very appropriate, response to her allegations that Kandi takes care of men. I think she said "tricking" if I'm not mistaken. Kandi told y'all she's not a reality star, she's on a reality show...have you seen her new house estate?



Money trumps most arguments...get your armor ready next Sunday at 9pm!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center