The 2012 White House Crashers

So everybody and their momma got an invite to this year's 98th Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner except me. The most astonishing guests of the evening had to be Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner. How theses fools got an invite you ask? FOX NEWS!! Now ain't that some shit, even more frustrating was their appearances....




Lindsay didn't look as bad as she did old. It's something that needs to be done to her appearance to erase the effects of drugs and alcholo...can that be done?

Kris and Kim have seen better days, I am not feeling the  dresses that didn't make Christmas card. Was this event too last minute for Monica Rose. I actually liked Kris' dress had it been a little more tailored to her with better accessories and minus the hair. Kim's look was simply too dull for her tone and her snatched face didn't make her look any better....she almost looked as if she were mourning.

Anywho, these three weren't the only  badly dressed celebs in attendance...have a looksee at some of your favs in their not so great garments.



I actually loved Alicia's hair and make up but I think her look was too casual for this event. Most of these ladies were one step away from being a hit.

I actually like too many dresses to post but I will leave you with a few...

Mrs. Obama looked her fab self as usual!


 If you like this number Ginnifer Goodwin is wearing you can get it from H&M for 200 bucks!




  I see you Mrs. Davis!!

pics


I better get my invite next year...

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center