Beyonce Lets Us In A Little More

Was I the only one that thought the pics from Beyonce's Tumblr would come in increments of months...hell maybe even years? Well I was wrong!! Bey has posted more pics to the site of what I am guessing was her recent trip to St. Barts with her family. I know you're thinking you've seen them all via the paps but they managed to sneak a few in on us...



I'm hoping Bey's nails  become a trend and suppresses those 3D witch nails! I can't with them...


In case you were wondering Bey is back in NYC, still covering Blue in the finest of fabrics and hitting the town for the Heat vs Knicks ball game with hubby, Jay Z.


Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center