Tupac Made An Appearance At Coachella 2012

Well sorta...


source:cloud9necinema

I really don't know how I feel about this. Half of me thinks whoever did this is a creative genius, Nick Smith, and the other half of me thinks whoever decided that they should do this is creepy...and possibly an opportunist. I need to see some footage with good audio of the crowd when Tupac came out, most of these people in attendance were high or intoxicated. I am sure some were scared shitless!

 The more settling thing about this is that TMZ is reporting that Tupac's mom, Afeni Shakur, was very pleased with the idea. I pray this doesn't become a trend or hopefully this is so expensive that it can't become one. Can you imagine how many folks would have Rick James on stage with them while Ike Turner stands at the back of the stage with a drunken glare on his face as they sing tunes that horribly disrespect women?! Chile...

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center