Basketball Wives 4 Episode 9 Sneak Peek

A friend told me about this sneak peek, I swear I've given up the anticipation of this show...


Why is Royce still introducing her father to her one hitter quitters? Has she learned anything from her past failed situations featured on this show? Is Shaunie only giving her camera time if she's making a fool of herself? I can't with this show....I know the end is near when I see Tami ON CAMERA eating sunflower seeds. I mean really?

And don't get me started on Jen getting smacked so hard her earring flew off...why did they have to yell for her to get up when this girl was clearly 10 seconds off of whipping her ass? Jen, when a bish offers to kick your ass from across a table THEN walks around said table towards you faster than an average stroll...she IS going to slap you!!





 Now Evelyn is taking club pics with Rihanna...is she gonna hit us with a Nene Leakes line? "while you were out doing nothing I was drinking Rihanna's backwash...know me, bitch!" 

Nothing says a good night of partying like hitting the club with your moms and her assistant.


Jen isn't the only one doing photo opts with famous friends after all...






I hate this gotdayum show...I get too emotionally involved.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center