Women Who Lunch: Wendy Williams and Star Jones

So last week Wendy Williams and Star Jones had a lunch date, I knew this because of the informative tweets from both ladies prior to the luncheon. Something about Wendy and Star, not only lunching together, but being friends got me to thinking...the nosee in me kicked. These two big personalities chopping it up over salad and drinks...hmmm I'd love to be a fly on the wall!!

Fast forward to today and I find footage of Wendy spilling on how the lunch went...take a looksee.



Wendy is a mess...it's almost as if she's sitting down talking to her BFF minus the cameras.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center