Tami Roman Wants To Keep Her Job!!!



Tami Roman of VH1's Basketball Wives recently did an interview with Sister 2 Sister Magazine citing the show's producers for the negativity  y'all  watch weekly, not the cast. Check out her BS reasoning...

“I think that the opposition to call for the show to be cancelled will end the employment of several African-American women who have no creative control. Why not call out the people who make the decisions about what is aired. Call out Shed Media. Call out VH1 because I will join that battle,” Tami told S2S. “Why call for several people to be unemployed that really have nothing to do with the creative process?”

Tami said she and her co-stars have had many discussions about bringing more positive images to the show, but even though camera crews are there when the ladies are uplifting their communities, that doesn’t make it onto the show.

“I come with my storyline and things that I want to introduce and lo and behold what they want to show are those dramatic moments. There is more to us,” Tami said.

“I have thought about leaving,” she said. “I would love to see a season 5 where VH1 and Shed Media are called out to show more positive things that we’re doing and show us how we are 90 percent of the time, instead of how we are 10 percent of the time. I would love to see the brand in and of itself go out on a more positive note.”

While Tami blames the production company and network for what fans see, she doesn’t make excuses for her actions.
“What they are seeing is a part of my personality. I’m not trying to take back my actions, but that’s not who I am all the time,” said Tami, adding that she has learned a few things about herself from watching past seasons.

“I wasn’t happy with the situation with Meeka [Claxton] and myself. We might not ever like each other, but it didn’t have to come to that. That made me ask, ‘Tami, why are you so mean to people?’ Tami had to come real with things she hasn’t dealt with, and so I chose to deal with them this season.”
source 


Am Was I watching the same show? How can the producers find these things to edit if you're not doing them in some form? If you are so concerned with presenting positive images of African American women on television don't half ass portray yourself as positive, quit all the fussing and fighting all together, then "the producers" can't edit the show to their liking. But then y'all really won't have a job (LOL) but you're proud of who you are and what you portray.

Does Shaunie have any clout besides her HBIC role on the show? Can she catch some blame or is she only here for the name game of fame?  This excuse was bullshit, the more these chicks act a fool the more they get. Evelyn has a spin off airing this Summer, you think for one second the other ladies didn't think to mock her character? Hmph...check out what Star Jones has to say about this matter.


Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center