The Attendees Of The Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party

I managed not to look at the pics from the Clive Davis annual Pre-Grammy party for a few days but I gave in last night and I must say the pictures are a tad bit disturbing. Not only do I think I couldn't have attended the party, but if I had to I know I wouldn't be all smiles knowing that Whitney Houston's lifeless body lies 3 floors up all while I pose for cameras, drink and take on normal festivities of a party...I know I couldn't have. Many of the first guests to arrive were able to see the crime lab truck still parked outside of the hotel...

Take a lookse...







There are reports that Miss Ross, who was honored at the party, managed to perform and not even mention Whitney's name...hmph.

Brandy and Monica were scheduled to perform at the event as I stated earlier this week...Brandy looks distraught, as if she doesn't want to be there. Poor thang.



Since this party Sharon Osbourne and Chaka Khan have spoken out about their disgust for the party still going on. Celebs like Gabrielle Union actually explained their reasoning for attending the event knowing Whitney had passed in the very same building that night.



 

Am I overreacting? Maybe those in attendance felt that this party would be a memorial or moreso a tribute to Whitney and not attending would've been disrespectful....maybe.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center