Chaka Khan Talks Whitney Houston To Piers Morgan


Chaka Khan visited the Piers Morgan show on CNN to talk fondly about her "little sister" Whitney Houston. During the interview Chaka spoke of getting high with Whitney and Bobby (Chaka went public with her drug use years ago), Whitney being in LA unchaperoned for a week and most openly spoke about her disbelief in Clive Davis going forth with his Pre Grammy Party. Chaka took to Twitter to dispel  rumors of her involvement  in a tribute being put together for the following day at the Grammys for her dear friend.
  "As I grieve the loss of my friend and 'little sister,' I don't feel it appropriate to perform at this time. Continue to pray for the family."
Here's what Chaka had to say to Piers Morgan about the party.
"I thought that was complete insanity," Chaka Khan tells Morgan. "I don't know what could motivate a person, to have a party, in a building, where the person, whose life he had influenced so enormously, and whose life had been affected by her...I don't understand how that party went on.

I'd like to know (and speculate) who the "dangerous people" were that Chaka felt Whitney needed to be kept and protected from in LA? It's not that hard to figure out who Whitney was with in LA...



Let me just say, when I found out that Clive Davis' annual Pre Grammy Party was in the SAME hotel that Whitney Houston just hours before had passed away in and possible still be in I was shocked and questioned Clive's motives. At one brief point rumors began to surface that the party was cancelled then in a quick second it was confirmed to still  be going on. I don't know whether to be shocked at the guy Whitney referred to as her father (Clive Davis) or the people who still attended?

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center