Video: Just Shut Up About Whitney!

I've been wanting to post this video for the last couple of days but didn't want to do it so soon but now I feel it's only appropriate...this was hilarious!!!



I swear I think of this clip every time I hear some silly ass reporter or celebrity (yeah I said it) speculating on Whitney's life and or death....just shut up!


Fact: Whitney will be laid to rest in Newark, New Jersey where the singer grew up. Whitney's body was flown from LA to NJ on Tyler Perry's personal plane. The date for the funeral that is mostly being stated is Saturday. Whitney's body arrived at Whingham Funeral last night before midnight in a beautiful gold hearse.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center