Spotted: Lala Anthony Heading To Game

Jay Z and Beyonce (and of course Spike Lee) weren't the only celebs in attendance at last night's Nets vs Knicks ball game, my La La was there as well  looking very casual fab!! (This so could have been a Yay or Nay but I decided for y'all...YAYY!!)




Don't cha just love how all the celeb fashionistas are jumping on this Jordan trend? First it was Ciara's tom boyish style, Adrienne Bailon, then as of last week Evelyn Lozada and now my booskee. I wanted to copy this style when Tracee Ellis Ross first did the fab route of it....


buttttt I think I see overkill in our future...Summer is too close.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center