Miami Basketball Wives Season 4 Supertrailer

I literally watched this trailer with my hands over my mouth...it's UN-BELIEVE-able that these are grown women. I will say there has been 3 changes in the show: 2 new casts members and Eve and Jen are officially no longer friends. You're still going to get grown women picking and choosing their battles, fussing and fighting.

Take a looksee...



I don't know if I can watch this in peace, Jen is going to have me wanting to jump through the TV and have her back since it obviously looks like Evelyn's assistant has hers.

pssssss...did y'all peep rapper Bow Wow's mother, Teresa, at the door with Evelyn?

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center