Video: N***as In Paris

I just knew I would see this video some time in 2011 but I won't say that I'm not excited about seeing what this awesome duo has put together for 2012.I think the mainstream friendly name the networks are going with is "Paris"...take a looksee!



Yay or Nay? Was this video everything you anticipated for?

I must say this has been some week for Jay and it's not over, next up are this weekend's Grammys awards. Jay and Kanye are nominated for Best Rap Album for their Watch The Throne album and Kanye is also nominated (seven times altogether) in the same category for his solo effort My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy...can he lose?

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center