Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians

Yes Khloe...yes to the DRESS...yes I will watch y'all's show on E! this Sunday at 10pm!!


Did I express how much I love this dress on her?

Now I  almost like Kimmy's dress more than Khloe's but because she showed too much boobage and this was the dress Kim wore to the Clive Davis party I won't give it the credit it's due...ehhh.


In Classic Kim News: Is showing your spanx (or mayyyybe butt pads) a new trend or is Kris Jenner trying to get Kim a new endorsement deal?



How adorable is Kourtney tho?

In Seen It Before News: Kim made the March cover of Allure Magazine

New Purse NewsKris Jenner has the baddest bags!


I guess I have to address this Reggie Bush planted story...It is my opinion that something is going on with Kim and Reggie which is why we have yet to see pictures of them out together. Kim is going to play this low key until she knows it's real OR Reggie isn't ready for the public humiliation quite yet. The one sighting I saw of Reggie in LA this week he was with Kim's stylist. Mionica Rose...hmmmm.

Still a blazzy week for this clan, it's still all about Khloe. Khloe has been flying back and forth between the east and west coast all week, hopefully after Sunday night she can get some much need rest. Kim's been playing it low ever since the announcement of the divorce. Funny thing happened this week, Kim's ex publicist, Jonathan Jaxon the guy that said the wedding was a publicity stunt, just retained Kris Humphries attorney to represent him in the defamation case that  Kim is alleging against him for breaking the confodentiality clause he signed...this could be good.

Until next week...

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center