Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians


Before I get reckless, I sincerely hope all is well with Lamar Odom's dad. Lamar took a leave of absence from basketball for an "family emergency" which reportedly was to tend to his ill father...I wish them the best.

Buttttt TMZ is reporting that his dad told them that he had a stomach virus and Lamar stayed with him...a stomach virus? Also, the game that Lamar missed was Mavs against his former squad....the Lakers.


*drum roll*


Kris Jenner has her another girl to add to the clan.

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....what's this shit I hear about Kim keeping her ass in Miami? Ever since the rumors of Reggie and Kim getting back together surfaced Kim has been back and forth to Miami BUT what many don't know is Reggie isn't even in Miami, but this keeps Kim in the mags/blogs and Kris Jenner still wins. Check out Kim and her greatest accessory in Miami


The hour glass shape is questionable...but isn't everything they do? Like the Hermes sitting in the sand at the beach, who does that? BTW, this is Loren Ridinger's mansion above (La La's uber rich cosmetics partner).

Yay or Nay? I like this look on Kim at the QVC Cocktail Party with Mom, Kris Jenner, but the proportions seem a little off.


I think this was a bit much...all this for mattress shopping? Are the paps in the store?!


Am I the only one astonished by Kim just now getting an assistant?




Anywho, in Thirsty News: church, more church, laying low and now cooking...who is Kim trying to fool or snag?


Khloe is still looking fab and on the promotional tour...Sundays at 10pm on E!



Now that Khloe's been so busy and has moved moved to Dallas Kimmy is becoming BFFs with Malika (until La La or better comes back to town)



That's all for this week folks, let's end this post on a good note...Kris Jenner's Celine bag!


Love Kris' entire look...with the time I put into these posts weekly Kris needs to put me on the payroll or give me one of her Celine bags.






***check out my boo, Carmelo, trip up Kim's ex, Kris Humphries.***

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center