Song Of The Day!!

I had a chance to peep this video premiere last night on BET's 106 & Park (yeah yeah yeah) and I must say I liked it even though it was nothing but a back drop and a bunch of cameos...what more should I have expected? Honestly, this video was fitting and I'm sure more work than I can imagine was done, enjoy.




A few thangs:

Was this Cassie's debut as Diddy's chick? I mean, we knew but  Diddy never told us. And why are they shooting to her when he says Rihanna's name? Anywho, nice to see her get her due shine.

Loved the shots of the  horn player.

Did I see Wale? The funky eyes?

Lastly, I need to get that Diddy two step in order, that's the move. *jigging*


Well, enjoy your day loves!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center