Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians

I totally missed out on this post last week but I needed a break from these weirdos anyway butttttttt I missed a very pivotal Kardashian moment...Kim being doused in flour. Now I really don't condone shit like this but it was quite humorous to read but I felt let down once I saw the pics...


That's it...what kind of punk shit was this? Kim was back on the carpet (right) in a matter of minutes!! But in the Kardashian world crap like this garners more attention and an extension of their fame. Because of the flour bombing incident Khloe has severed her ties with animal fanatics PETA.


Citing that the sister of one of their biggest advocates was the one that bombed Kim. It is being said that PETA bailed this woman out of jail, although they deny any involvement, and that they will support this woman 100% if the Kardashian Klan plan to sue. Does this mean Kimmie is off the fur? If Kris is good at what she does she can get a PETA ad for Kim...I'm just saying.


Like with any other challenging event in Kim's life she's been sporting the sad pout and fashionably attending church...is this Runway Baptist? She could possibly attend church, a chic restaurant, a red carpet event and hit a lounge in the same outfit...if she were a regular person.



Love Kim's shoes...check Kris out dressed in all black like the Omen.

Later in the week Kim was spotted multiple times getting her beauty on getting serviced and leaving salons.

Kim in no make up leads me to believe they do a lot of contouring on her...she looks totally different than her usual plastic face. Cute bag tho...



In other sibling news...
TMZ broke the story ... Rob was handcuffed and arrested early Sunday morning after chasing after a paparazzo and cornering him in a bong shop.  Rob insisted he was just "joking" with the pap. 

Once the pap sees the cops ... he yells out, "He's attacking me ... he chased me ... he tried to kill me." During the video, Rob never lays a hand on the pap.

The
officers grabbed Rob and asked him why he was in the shop ... to which the reality star replied, "I'm shopping."


According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Rob confirmed to cops that he gave chase because he "did not like the paparazzi filming him."

Eventually, cops determined there was no altercation, and let both men go.



okay Rob got arrested but the real news to me is that he and Rita Ora are bumping uglies...damage control!!!


I have no idea what's been up with Kourtney and Khloe...they're not making any noise that I'd care to hear or share this week. It's beginning to be more and more obvious Kourt hates this life and Khloe is on the Lamar emotional roller coaster. There's always next week folks...I'll leave you with this airbrush massacre.




Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center