Kanye West Debuts KW by Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week



Although the critics roasted Kanye's line (and always will for anything he does) I actually liked what I saw. I know all these pieces aren't ready to wear but strictly for the ohhhhs and ahhhs of the runway (and Kanye because I swear I seen him inmost of these pieces) I still like what I see. Second time may his charm...




Oh yeah...Kimmy was there but you know I have to save that for tomorrows Things I noticed This Week With The Kardashians.You know Kim couldn't miss two of her favorite things: anything black and fur...

source: LoyaliTV

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center