The Anthonys In April's Vogue Magazine

This isn't my favorite pic of this beautiful family but it'll work for simply being in Vogue purposes.



As we near the March 19th premiere of the 2nd/3rd season of VH1's Lala's Full Court Life I am sure we'll see an abundance of interviews and appearances of the Anthonys...or just Lala, whatever works.

See what the couple had to say about their family life...

“This is the life I’ve always wanted, and basically it comes with the territory. I love my life and my family, and I wouldn’t change a thing.” Carmelo adds, “We’ve been together for eight years, and we’ve kind of made it work. I have my things, and she has hers. I mean, it would be bad if only one of us had things going on.”

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center