SEEN: Beyonce, Baby Blue's Chic Blanket & Tina Knowles

Check out the three generations as they headed out in New York with Julius in tow...yeah that's Blue laced in fur!!



As I lurk around the net on socials site I see a lot of folks questioning whether she is actually carrying Blue Ivy around and also her decision to cover the child up which leaves me astonished. This is a child and although some parents carry their newborn out in public uncovered I know many who DON'T. There are so many germs that babies' little bodies can't withstand that I deem it necessary for the cover up as well as the weather. Take a looksee a this video footage of yesterday...could you subject your newborn child to all these flashing lights?

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center