Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians


These have to be THEE most horribly done pics I have seen of these girls...with the airbrushing being so grand  a better job could have been done. Someone owes Kris Jenner as refund!


Anywho, if you're anything like me and can only take the Kardashian Klan in doses hopefully this double shot of a post works for you...even though they're mad annoying they're still in some frightening way interesting.



What was this all about you ask? Nothing! This is just something that she did...and in a similar attempt at thirst Kim posted this picture to her Twitter account.


With the caption: Can't sleep tonight ...


Mason wore his jammies to the movies...Kourt does the most when it comes to being different.


I'm assuming those are his pajamas since they look like it and he's been seen more than once in them this week.



The original cast has been playing it so low key lately yet the Jenner girls have been making their rounds more than ever...pretty soon I'm going to have to add their fast asses to this post to take up space. Something tells me a show of some sort is about to go down with those two...they are everywhere! And with Kim dayum near ruining the brand with her shamble of a marriage Kris Jenner knows she has to do damage control with the youth of the clan...this family.

BTW...I have no effing clue where Khloe is. Last I saw she was tweeting about her twin BFFs' birthday and then no pics like all week. I wonder if the rumors of Lamar wanting no parts of reality shows the reason? Hopefully as is well...this preview of Khloe getting Punk'd by Miley Cyrus will have to do until next week.

 

Punk'd will resurface again on MTV, March 29th at 10pm...I bet Kris Jenner would frown upon me promoting another show during her offspring's post.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center