VH1's House of Consignment


If this isn't a grand hustle turn major profit I don't know what is...eDrop-Off!!! Do you want your stuff sold on eBay? If it's a high end luxury item, give it to eDrop-Off and they will sell your belongings for you...at a charge of course! I bet this show skyrockets sales and their loyal customers when soon come to hate the new notoriety...don't you just hate when people catch on to your secret shopping spots?

Take a looksee at the supertrailer or first episode...








I watch entirely too much television....reality television at that but I'll give this show a whirl simply because I am addicted to eBay as well as reality shows and I feel Corri McFadden's story is far too interesting to pass up. This auction dealer career of hers started as senior project in design school... and now look at her. It's funny how you can just stumble into things you never had planned for yourself and awesomely succeed!!

 House of Consignment airs on Wednesday at 10pm on VH1...my desperate Wednesdays have been filling up with shows as of lately.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center