Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians

Kourt had a gig this week and cleaned up well...


I wonder was Mason is getting too heavy on Kourt's pregnant body...I think I have never seen him in a stroller before and he doesn't look pleased.




Kim was there...


Kim took her thirsty ass to Paris to see the second coming of Kanye Wests' fashion show and what better way to make the event about her than to wear Yeezy's new Giuseppe Zanotti heels in an effort to refuel a romance between the two...genius.


Khloe is still catching flights between Dallas and LA...blah. I see she put down the Chanel for a Kardashian Kollection bag...



This family is beginning to bore me , leave it to Kim to close out this post...

Kim is a lot of things but the girl can work an outfit...look who's all smiles in the airport with Kimmy!!!


"Kim!!! Tell Serena to call me...me and Drake made up."


and don't even get me started on this shit!!!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center