Styled By June Supertrailer


I will not cloud this post with an abundance of words but just let me say I've been waiting for this show before it WAS a show. I simply adore June Ambrose and I think she is a class act...a one of a kind fashion guru. June is more than a celebrity fashion stylist...take a looksee at what we can expect on the first season of Styled By June premiering on VH1 Monday, March 19th at 9:30 pm.




VH1 has needed this breath of fresh air for yearrrrrrrrrs and June is the much needed sigh of relief. Hopefully this show proves that African American women don't have to be super raunchy and unladylike to have a hit reality show on major networks.

Are you ready for June? I am so amped for this show...can you tell? June is FAB, fab and more FABBBBB!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center