Fashion Pause: Ashely Tisdalde

I make it no secret that I love Chanel bags and that Hilary Duff has one of the most impressive Chanel handbags (as well as many other brands) collections in my opinion but a close runner up, of only a few, in my book is Ashley Tisdale. Ashely has that cute Cali it girl style but most of all I love her bags...predominately her Chanel bags.


Ash and Hil have so many similarities between the two of them no wonder I like both of their styles...both were Disney stars as youngsters, both cuties, both drive white Mercedes Benz G Class SUVs and most of all they both rock the flyyyyest of bags (and own many of the same bags).

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center