Video: Pilar Sanders' Good Morning America Interview

Last week GMA let Deion Sanders tell his side of the divorce shenanigans, where I bet he thought would stop there, while fair enough this morning was Pilar's turn...

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

This is hilarious to me, I bet Deion thought his side would be the only side heard on GMA...noooooo buddy. Is this a hidden message being sent to Deion via the media? Who looks dumber? Doesn't Deion look like a creep with his salt and pepper beard? I'm thoroughly entertained but my gosh those poor kids have to be hurting...

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel