truTV Real or Fake?

Since I fall asleep watching television I also sleep with my television on and due to my television being on the truTV network last night let's just say my night and dreams were beyond eventful...have a looksee at what you can be sure to find almost 24/7 on truTV.




How fake are these shows? No let me reword that: How fake do thees shows seem? Don't get me wrong I will watch hours of these shows hysterically laughing, especially my homeboy on Worked Up that always ALWAYS gets into some kind of coward ass brawl while trying to serve people, but I am not buying anything truTV is selling. I refuse. If you like Basketball Wives nor Bad Girl Club franchises then you are sure to love truTV...they are always fighting!


I'm still in awe that Jennifer Lopez is a producer of South Beach Tow...really?!!! Are times that hard?

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel