2012 Met Costume Gala Ensembles

Let's get into Beyonce's look at last night's Met Gala...


Let's be real if Beyonce wore a trash bag full of leaves time would end...let's just get that out the way. With that said, I think this Givenchy gown is highly appropriate for the Met Gala yet it doesn't wow me. For Met this is hot, anywhere else I would question the nude under garments, sequins and feathers. Now I will say that she looks absolutely gorg!!!


Work with what you got!!!

Now Bey wasn't the only one in attendance at last night's gala contrary to what you may not have heard...let's get into some fashion!



I really like Rihanna's hair.


Solange shinned wearing Rachel Roy. I think the dress she wore to the DKMS Linked Against Blood Cancer Gala could have worked last night as well.

No ma'am, Gwyneth!!


Kristin Stewart could have rocked this dress to perfection had she showered, did her hair, and put on some different shoes.

I actually liked this Prada number Diane Kruger wore. The top reminds me of a maxi dress but the vibrant colors and feathers make up for it's simplicity.


I sang Scarlett's praises last week for her to come out last night looking like this?! She looks like Becky Conner on the way to the prom in the Dolce & Gabbana gown.


There is a room waiting for her presence...and people give Lindsay Lohan shit for the way she looks! Why does her hair look like dead weeds?! She looks 50!

Ms. Wintour...


Yes!! Jessica Alba in Michael Kors!!



I think I like this look on Elizabeth Banks minus the shoes and hair...I think.


Look at Big Ang Donatella Versace's arm fat.


Okay Rachel...


Hmmm maybe, Gisele.

Chanel Iman in Tom Ford.



Alicia is always underdressed for the occasion.


There were so many in attendance and so much I like and so many that were a fraction away from being liked I refuse to post them ALL...they who mattered made this post but my FAV of the night goes to Karolina Kurkova! This was perfection for the Met Ball.


Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe...love the turban!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center