Rihanna Covers The July Issue of Esquire Magazine

Say whuuuuuuuut? Rihanna topless on the cover of a magazine...say it ain't so!!!?



These by far, racy and all, are the best photos I've seen of Rih in a while. I could question how much photoshopped was used but I won't even stoop to the level of hating...filter and all this girl is hott.

Would I be doing too much if I included these pics in a Gym Motivation post?

Take a looksee at Rihanna live and in action during her photoshoot.




Rihanna's cover issue hits stands June 4th.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel