Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Still Going Strong


Unfortunate for some of you and lucky for me, I didn't do my usual Kardashian pile up last Friday buttttt because I was asked by a few people why I didn't do it I will post just about every thirst photo regarding the K klique the entire week (this should be an interesting week with KUWTK's new season airing this Sunday)...

Now with that being said Kim and Kanye are still holding on, the two were spotted over the weekend at the Lakers vs Nuggets Game 7 of the playoffs  as well as Kanye accompanied a short haired Kris Jenner look alike on Sunday to a photo shoot...have a looksee




Oh now I get it, it's a problem to get photgraphed while your're working but not while going to church or getting a mani/pedi? I get it!! I know she may not want whatever she is workig on to reach the public before its been airbrished finshed but she needs to feel honored that anyone still cares...I mean really.
Caution: The pics from the Lakers game coming up look very contrived and eerily familiar you might just think they were inspired photos...



Let me just say I think these two actually look good together but it's just something about their relationship that doesn't seem natural quite yet...

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel