In Living Color Is Coming Back!!




Once again I am late on some news that I should have been well aware of although I just may not even care…

Anywho the Keenan Ivory Wayans hit sketch comedy is coming back to Fox this summer and possibility even longer. Fox is calling this the In Living Color Reboot 2012 which Keenan will executive produce and host. The how will not star any other the original cast but the format will be the same. There will be comedians, music plus the Fly Girls.


If the show fairs well with ratings during its two episode airings there will be a season to follow.
So far Kali Hawk, Jennifer Bartels, Josh Duvendeck, Jermaine Fowler, Maronzio Vance and Lil Rel Howery. Something tells me this show will have significant guest appearances and of course put a couple Wayans offsprings to work.

Of the said comedians I am most looking forward to seeing Kali Hawk, most notably seen in Couples Retreat as Faizon Love’s young girlfriend, work.


The nosee in me always considered her snagging a role in the movie to be pretty impressive being as though I've never seen her in anything before nor afterwards Couples Retreat. Buttttttt during my "research" for this post I see she was also in Get Him To The Greek, has a reoccurring role on Fox’s New Girl and appeared in Bridesmaids as well….she still snagged Couples Retreat and remained unseen (in my book) until now, congrats to her!

Will you be tuned in to Fox on June 17th?

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel