The 2012 American Idol Finale Show

Sooooooooo listen technically I don't watch Idol , haven't watched in years ( but I do watch the auditions faithfully), but I will say congrats to 2012 winner, Philip Phillips, and get in to some of these results show pics...











Neil Diamond, Aerosmith, Reba, Jordin Sparks and Idol alums were also in attendance and performed but I have no desire to post their pics...with that said, let me ask y'all this: Did Fanny split her pants? If she did, I believe Rihanna could have loaned her one of them faux locs to strap them suckers on securely so 'Tasia wouldn't have looked so unkept up there.

There's just way too much going in one dayum show...too much!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel