Gym Motivation: Melanie Brown

I had all faith that Mel B would be back to her trim and fit self in no time after giving birth to her third child last year but I didn't have any idea that she would be a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig (although I attribute none of her weight loss to them).

Anywho,  Mel was spotted heading to her latest gig as a guest judge on the UK X Factor as well as her out in Australia, where she is a judge on that version of X Factor, serving abs in a barely there bikini with her husband Stephen.

source

I think the bikini photos give me a pass to hate a little...just a little.

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

‘The 100’: 5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About Clarke Griffin Actress Eliza Taylor