Things I've Noticed This Week With The Kardashians

I've kinda got use to my weekly Kardashian post but because they are so sickening I rarely keep up with their news anymore...I'm not Keeping Up With The Kardashians (corny...I know).

Anywho, I'll make this a pic post moreso about this past week's fashion until I give two shits again...


 Had this been September/October (not June) I would lend my feelings on this outfit...she's making me too hot to put any effort forth here.

The Kardashians always spring for the Morticia Addams bombshell look at the wrong times. I love leather but NOT in June Kim!


It can be argued that since Kim was appearing on television while wearing this dress she gets a pass but because of  repeat offenses I just can't do that.




Anywho, how adorable is Mason?! He's even wearing sneakers...is this a first?


How cute is Kourtney?!!



Back to Kim...even Kardashians have their fashion mishap moments...

Love the dress, although it's black, the tag is showing, and it looks familiar to about 50 of the other black dresses Kim's worn, she looks gorg with her hair down and the bronzed tan.

One more black dress..in Vegas...to prove my point.


Keeping up with the family tradition...




The only thing I've noticed with the week with the K klique is they like black and have no idea what season they're in.



Even the Mother of all black brightened up a bit for us this week...

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center

‘The 100’: 5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About Clarke Griffin Actress Eliza Taylor