Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians

Bruce Jenner's son Brandon got married in beautiful Hawaii yesterday with the whole Kris Jenner Jenner clan in tow while the Kardashian girls sent their well wishes via Twitter.


Khloe:
I just wanted to send a HUGE congratulations and so much love to my brother Brandon and his new wife Leah. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world!
Thanks to Kendall, Kylie and Brody for tweeting these amazing pics from the wedding getaway extravaganza! So jealous I can’t be there! 
 

Kim:
Huge congrats to my step brother Brandon and his gorgeous new wife Leah!
Kourtney:
I want to wish a huge congratulations to my step brother Brandon and his stunning fiance Leah who are marrying today. Sending my love to you both. Xo Kourt
I wonder what they all were so busying doing that they, along with a camera crew, couldn't make it to the wedding? Ironically, you never see Bruce's children around them either...hmmmm.

While the Jenners were celebrating a union in Hawaii yesterday the girls were in LA business as usual...




 Love Kim's and Kourtney's dress!! Maybe their absence will be explained on the show...stay tuned!!

In case you were wondering Kim and Kanye are still together and also possibly moving in together. Yes Kim attended Beyonce's show at the Revel Resort, where Us Weekly magazine is claiming the two bonded...oh gimme a freakin break!

I am noticing less and less of these chicks each week...message!

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted: A Barefoot Tracey Edmonds

'Fifty Shades Darker': 3 New Things To Know About Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Film Sequel

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge 2016 Tour Of India Day 3: Kate Wears £50 Dress To Visit Children's Center